Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Make up Swapping & Small Haul!

Hi dolls. Hope everyone's having a great morning! TGIF! It's snowing here in Connecticut-Boo! We've gotten so much snow this winter I'm soo ready for spring!! I wanted to share a haul/swapping that I did for my birthday earlier this month. I recently heard about MakeupAlley.com and it's a site that provides reviews on beauty products ie; makeup, hair products, and swapping makeup. It's a great way to try new products and it's alot of fun, I think it's a fantastic idea and I've gotten some pretty cool stuff. Here's what I got, any questions or if you'd like swatches leave me a comment!
Swap items first:
*Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclate in Shade No. 1
*Urban Decay Shadows in "Gash" and "Chains"
*Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liquid Eyeliner
*Victoria Secret Lip glosses in "Quiver" and "Rock Me"
*Victoria Secret Finishing Powder duo in Light
*Too Faced Lip Injection mini in Techno Buff
*Nars lipgloss in "Strip Tease"

Make up I purchased:
*Bare Minerals "Well Rested"
*L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
*Maybelline eye studio palette in Sapphire Siren

Photobucket(Clickable pic)

Well that's all for now have a great weekend! And stay tuned for more posts and a tutorial using the sapphire siren palette!

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this blog are all honest and are from my personal experiences. I am not paid to write any of my reviews and I purchase all of my products myself. I am not affiliated with any cosmetic company.

No comments:

Post a Comment