Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

First FOTD post! (Face Of The Day)!!

Two posts in one day! Wha hoo! This was my look of the day for today using the previous mentioned Maybelline Sappire palette, I think it came out pretty good so I wanted to share and see what you guys think! My camera is being repaired right now so I apologize for the low quality pics but hope you enjoy;)!!
(Pics are clickable)

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Face:
-MUFE Concealer palette
-MUFE Mat Velvet+ Foundation
-Nars Orgasm blush

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-White color in Maybelline palette on lid and inner corner
-Teal color on lid over white
-Blue color on outer lid and crease
-Black sparkly color on outer corner
-L'oreal Lineur intense eyeliner
-Mac Zoomlash mascara

Brows:
-Urban Decay brow box

Lips:
-L'oreal Fairest nude (faded through the day lol)

Till next time;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment