Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

June Favorites!! Super late I know!!

So sorry I've been a little MIA peeps! Work is really working me these days and I was on a much needed island vacation for a bit with no internet access and iphone internet ain't cuttin lol but now I'm back!! I know this is super late but here are my June favorites for the month. It's been so wickedly hot and humid here I haven't been wearing too much make up. If I do it's been simple, Satin Taupe and Carbon, line the eyes, eyebrows, and gloss. I missed out on the new Mac collections Alice and Olivia and In The Groove. Anyone pick up anything?? Share in the comments please!! I hear Stereo Rose MSF is gawgeous..what are your thoughts??


1. Mac All That Glitters= Gorgeous champagney color, nice wash all over the lid
2. Mac Satin Taupe= I've already hit pan on this OH NO!! But I love this color, especially smoked out
3. Mac Carbon=Love smokey eyes so this baby has been used alot this month!
4. Wet N Wild Brow Pencil in Taupe= Ever since I discovered this it's all I've been using, it's a great color match and has the wax built right in, at $2.99 it's PERFECTION!!
5. Victoria Secret Body Splash=Love these babies to freshen up a bit and smell nice, drives the boys crazy wink wink..
6. L'oreal Lineur intense eyeliner=Favorite ALL time eyeliner
7. Mac Hipness Blush=Great pink color for summer, looks great with the Lustre drops for highlight
8. Mac Flurry of Fun Lipglass=Reminds me of the beach, love it!
9. Mac Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel=Nice highlight finish that makes my big ol cheekers pop!

What were some of your favorites this month?? And I haven't forgotten about the Wet N Wild Lipstick review coming up next week I swear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment