Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer Review!

I received the Benefit Boi-ing concealer in a swap recently, and OMG it's rapidly becoming HG status! It sells for $18 at Sephora, or Benefit and it covers everything, and I mean everything!! I got this in shade 002, I'm NC40 for reference. I don't have problematic skin but at my age I still break out around my monthly (Shaking fist at mother nature, LOL) and this covers up my blemishes nicely. it's so creamy and easy to blend. It also doesn't settle into lines, crease, or fade.This is my second Benefit product, and I'm really loving their line!

Look at the cute packaging!! Pink and Black my fave!!
(Love this^^!!)





Skin swatch


Anyone else out there love this concealer as much as I do?? What do you think about it?? I'd love to know! Let me know in the comments!!


2 comments:

  1. I don't like Benefit, but I may just have to try this out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea doll, I'm not too familiar with Benefits line either but this concealer is pretty amazing! I say def try it out, even if you could get a sample of it!
    Thanks for being a reader:)

    ReplyDelete