Can't believe another month has flown by! Here my favorites for the month of May!
1. Nars Gilda Blush-Perfect peachy blush for spring, great color pay off and looks great on my tanned skin, I've been wearing this almost every day!
2. Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude- Perfect nude lipstick, creamy, moisturizing and long lasting
3. Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer-Covers all my blemishes perfectly, doesn't cake up, perfect consistency
4. Mac Pink Fish lip conditioner-Smells like cake batter yum! moisturizes my lips with a bit of color, not over the top and it's Hello Kitty gotta LOVE it!
5. Bare Minerals Well Rested- Perfect for those days I'm really tired and look like a zombie, this brightens my eye area very well.
6. Revlon Color stay Foundation-Great for summer time, lightweight, great coverage and smudge proof best of all!
7. Benefit High Beam- My favorite high lighter, I use this on my cheeks, bridge of nose, and brow bone
8. Mac 188 Brush- Great for applying cream blushes or buffing out my high beam high lighter, this brush needs more praise!
What are your May favorites? Let me know in the comments and have a great day dolls! <333!!!