Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

FOTD: Greens!!

Happy Monday dolls!! I Just wanted to share a face of the day that I did over the past few days that I'm really loving. I usually wear neutrals, browns, or smokey eyes so this is something different for me. Makes me want to play with more color, hehe! Let me know what you think and hope you all enjoy and have a great day!!

Products Used:

FACE:
-Nars Ginger concealer
-MUFE Mat+ Foundation
-Sephora Mineral Compact
-Rose Fix+

CHEEKS:
-Nars Lovejoy blush
-Mac So Ceylon MSF
-Nars Laguna bronzer

EYES:
-UDPP
-Mac Overcast shade stick
-Mac Patina
-Mac Juxt
-Mac Humid
-Mac All that glitters
-Mac Carbon
-Palladio Sparkling Emerald eyeliner
-L'oreal Lineur intense eyeliner
-Clinique Doubling Mascara
-Maybelline Colossal Mascara

LIPS:
-Mac Hue Lipstick
-Mac Boy Bait Creemsheen


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Till next time;)
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love the last two pics of your eyes. I'm liking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Glad you like my blog and thanks for becoming a follower:)!!

    ReplyDelete