Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

NOTD and Fun extra's!!

Hey dolls! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week and enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having. I wanted to share a springy NOTD (Nail polish of the day for ya'll that don't know). The color I used is from Mac it's called "Steamy" it's a really bright pink color and I love it! I've had this in my collection for about a year, it's kind of an oldie but a goodie, def one of my faves! Not sure if it's discontinued or Mac still has it but it runs for about $12? It's a cream nail polish and it applies like a dream to your nails! It stays on my nails for a good 5-7 days. I also use a base and a good top coat from Sally Hansen to prevent chipping and also set the nail polish. 


Photobucket


This past weekend I also got the chance to go to the New York International Car Show in New York. It was pretty cool to see all the different cars that are currently out and future ones to come out. They had all sorts of cars from Ford to Lamborghini. I took the most pics with the BMW's because those are my ultimate fave cars lol!! It was a good day to be in the city the weather was awesome! So check out my pics below. What are some of your favorite cars, or dream cars??

Photobucket
"Me in front of a BMW 5 series 2011"

Photobucket
"Love Motorcycles and this BMW is HOTTT!"

Photobucket
 "I think I'll take this one home!!;) LOL"

Photobucket
"Hehe this is just me being silly<333!!"

That's all for now, have a great day!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment