Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One of my FAVORITE foods!!

I thought I'd share one of my favorite Spanish dishes with you gals! I know everyone's mom is a good cook-but I seriously think my mom is one of the best cooks in the world lol! She can literally make anything, she's always been so creative with food over the years, and that passion she has has really made me appreciate good food. It's really nice to have a home cooked meal so I definitely appreciate her in so many ways!
I'm pretty sure everyone's familiar with the "traditional" rice and beans. The seasonings and vegetables to make this dish are to die for and that's why I wanted to share.

Here we have white rice, beans and thinly cut beef seasoned with red and green peppers and onions. YUM!!

Hope you all enjoy this post, my mouth is watering now! lol What's your favorite Spanish dish? Share in the comments I'd love to hear about it:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment