Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April Favorites..

It's that time of the month again...LOL
Time for April Favorites! 
These are a few of my favorite products this month!

From Left to Right:





1- China Glaze For Audrey
2- Sonia Kashuk Flat top brush
3- Mac Hue lipstick
4- Nars Ginger/Custard Concealer duo
5- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
6- Mac Shimmer Time pigment
7- Mac Other Worldy blush

1- For Audrey is a perfect Tiffany turquoise color for spring, LOVE this color.
2- Sonia Kashuk flat top brush is perfect for cream blushes which I've also been loving this season, it applies color evenly and just the perfect amount for dewy looking cheeks.
3- Mac Hue lipstick gives me perfect pink pouty lips
4- Nars Concealer duo covers up blemishes, is creamy and long lasting (I made a big dent in it hehe!!)
5- Hoola bronzer, hello bombshell! Perfect matte bronzer without making me look orange, I've been reaching for this every day! Perfect for contouring too!
6- Shimmer Time Pigment is a perfect shimmery pink (no glitters) great for an all over color, also makes my brown eyes pop.
7- Other Worldly blush makes me look like I've been at the beach all day and is perfect for a bronzed look

What are some of your favorites this month? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes!!! I love leopard :)

    Thanks for following!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE leopard too so I knew I had to have these lol!! Love your blog girl!! Thanks for following too<333!!

    ReplyDelete