Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sexy Cheetah Pumps & Sunglasses!

Two of my biggest weaknesses: Sexy pumps and HUGE sunglasses!
Last weekend I was out by the outlets here, and decided to stop in and check out some sales! I stopped in by Guess where they were having a 50% off sale!
I got these really cute Cheetah pumps, they were originally $70.00

Pardon me I'm camwhoring my new shoes haha!
 LOVE!! hmm now where to go and what to wear them with??


I was in need of some sunglasses because mine always break from being in my purse lol (I know shame on me for even putting them in there) or I leave them in my friend's cars and never get them back or they break on me so needless to say since they were having a 50% off sale, I got these really cute sunglasses!


What do you think? Let me know in the comments:)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment