Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

FOTD with my mommy for mom's day!!

Hey dolls! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a great mother's day to all of you that are mommies! I spent the day with my mom and pampered her, then my whole family got together for Grandma's cooking! We love our Sunday night dinners<333!! 

Here's me and my mommy whom I adore with all my heart and soul, and has always been there with me no matter what! She's truly my best friend and I'm so thankful to have her!
This pic is a little old (from Christmas) but I forgot to take a pic with her yesterday (grrr!)
(Divas..oh yea lol)

Here's me and my Grammy (Love,love,love her!!)

Anywho onto our faces of the day!! Here's my face of the day and then my mommy's(She loves it when I do her makeup)! Enjoy!!

Products used:
EYES:
-UDPP
-Mac Overcast shadestick
-Mac Silver Ring eyeshadow
-Mac Tilt eyeshadow in crease
-Mac Carbon eyeshadow
-Mac All That Glitters for highlight
-Ardell 116 lashes
-L'Oreal lineur intense liquid eyeliner
-Cover girl lash blast mascara

BROWS:
-Urban Decay brow box in Brown Sugar

FACE:
-Nars ginger concealer
-Revlon Colorstay foundation
-Mac MSF in medium plus to set
-Mac Florida cream blush
-Benefit Hoola bronzer
-Benefit High Beam

LIPS:
-Victoria Secret Rose Lipliner
-Mac St Germain lipstick



(BTW-LOVEEE St. Germain Lipstick!!)


Products used for Mom's FOTD:
EYES:
-UDPP
-Mac Juxt eyeshadow on lid
-Mac Humid eyeshadow in crease
-Mac Naked Lunch eyeshadow for highlight
-Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

FACE:
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation
-Sephora Mineral Compact powder to set
-Nars Torrid Blush
-Benefit Hoola Bronzer for contour

LIPS:
-Mac Sub culture lipliner
-Mac Hue lipstick
-Mac Morning Glory Lipglass

(She's such a doll<33!!)

Any questions let me know in the comments;) Let me know what you think! 
Till next time!!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment