Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

FOTD: Antique Greens

Happy Monday dolls!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! The weather here was in the 90's all weekend, a little humid but I LOVED every minute of it-finally I got to bust out my spring clothes-capri's and tank tops(my faves)! I recently got Mac's Antique Green pigment sample and boy am I loving it! This was a look I came up with using this pigment-although the camera didn't photograph it well I still love this look! I'm really loving greens this season! Let me know what you think in the comments:) (Please pardon my stray eyebrows, I'm growing them out a bit)

Products used:
FACE:
-Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer
-Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation
-Mac MSF Medium light to set
-Benefit Hoola Bronzer
-Mac Pleasureful Cream Blush
-Mac Smooth Merge MSF for Highlight

EYES:
-UDPP
-Mac Antique Green Pigment (All over lid)
-Mac Carbon eyeshadow (Outer corners and crease
-Mac Naked Lunch (Highlight)
-Sephora Asphalt White eyeshadow (tear duct)
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner
-Urban Decay 24-7 in Zero smudged on lower lashline
-Sephora Silver Green eyeliner smudge on lower lashline
-Clinique Doubling Mascara

BROWS:
-Urban Decay brow box in Brown Sugar

LIPS:
-Mac Ginger Root Creme lip liner
-Mac Way to love lipstick
-NYX Smokey Look lipgloss



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Kisses for you guys!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment